File A Complaint
Please use this complaint entry process for your use in registering a New complaint.
DO NOT FILE AN ELECTRONIC COMPLAINT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED A PAPER COMPLAINT TO THE BOARD’S OFFICE BY MAIL OR E-MAIL.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM FOR SUBMITTING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR A COMPLAINT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN FILED.
If you wish to submit additional information concerning an active complaint, you may contact our office.
Please provide all of the requested information and attach any other documents or information you feel are
relevant to this matter.
Upon our receipt of your complaint, you will receive notification of the Board's staff representative to whom this case has been assigned and he will be your contact person regarding this matter.
Your assistance is very much appreciated and we assure you that your complaint will receive prompt attention.
The Complaint Process will lead you thru the following steps:
- Identify yourself (the Complainant )
- Identify whom the Complaint is against (the Respondent)
- Provide details about the Complaint
- Provide documents to support your Complaint (optional)
- Identify any Witnesses to support your Complaint (optional)
- Finalize the Complaint